The ULTIMEG 2000/720 fat is a compound specially designed to facilitate the task of “masking” or protecting surfaces when impregnating resins are used without diluents epoxy-based or polyester.
It is also suitable for use with most traditional varnishes with diluents.
Advantages of using this product compared to other protection solutions:
– Suitable for all types of impregnation processes: impregnation VI, VPI, immersion bath.
– Easy application without pre-drying or curing, without emissions, nonflammable.
– Fat is compatible with all impregnating resin systems with and without solvents,
– Do not contaminate stored varnish or resin.
– Designed for systems requiring high temperature polymer.
– After curing the fat is easily removed with a cloth.
– Fat has no effect on the performance of teams treated.